In this 4-week workshop, create your own podcast using free software programs like Audacity, Zencastr, and Soundcloud.
Learn how to:
-Record and edit audio files
-Turn audio files into MP3s
-Upload MP3s to SoundcloudRequirements
- Plan to attend all 4 sessions.
- Confirm access to an Internet-enabled PC or MAC, a microphone.
- If you don't already have one, create a Google or Gmail account. (You will need this to participate in this workshop via Google Meeting.)
- Install Audacity on your computer. (Download for free here
- Find a quiet space to record. (A room or closet with a closed door works great!)